Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome ERE Readers.

Since the guest post was published by Jacob on Early Retirement Extreme I have been amazed at the number of readers that have stopped by to check out In The Trenches.

Welcome! Thank you for stopping in.

Just wanted to let you know that I normally post between 3 and 5 times a week.  I attempt to find a balance between the day to day living thoughts and ideas and the broader picture of what is going on in the American Economy.  The media is doing an excellent job of trying to tell us what to think and I often feel the need to challenge those ideas that can get into our heads almost subliminally.  I have a section called Soapbox that I use when I am especially agitated by something I have heard.  Some readers may want to avoid that one. :) As I find useful articles or posts from other blogs I try to bring them to our readers attention.


What you probably won't find is detailed descriptions of ways to save on your auto insurance or bank interest rates.  There are many other blogs who specialize in this type of information and do an excellent job.  I would prefer to route our readers to them rather than spend all my time tracking down the newest deals.  Some of those links are listed on the right.   If you have a blog you love please let me know and I will be happy to consider adding it.

I hope you enjoy your reading and will check out some of the older posts. 

Whether you are In The Trenches or are working on your Early Retirement Extreme plan  I wish you the best and hope you come back often.

No comments: