Friday, February 3, 2012

Car Roundup

As most of you are aware I have now gone almost 2 1/2 years without a car! I have read so many good books and met so many interesting people on the bus.
The topic of cars seems to be in the headlines of the top financial blogs so it seemed like a good time to do a round up:





My most informative award to an article goes to:

What is the True Cost of Purchasing a Vehicle? provided by Christian PF

Getting the best deal on gas:

Buy the Cheap Gas from The Simple Dollar

And,
How to Save on your Car in the New American Economy from Darwin's Money

And, the drum roll here for:

Day 7: Going Car Free from Jacob at Early Retirement Extreme for as you all know I cannot go for very long without putting in a plug for ERE whose book sales are doing wonderfully.

Whether you choose to own a car, take the bus, saddle a horse, ride a bike, or walk just remember that there are always CHOICES. It is the choices that we make that will ultimately determine where we are going and how fast we are able to get there. 

Convertible Female

That's me in my dream car. Just because I live frugally does not mean I have to dream frugally.

No comments: