Monday, July 26, 2010

3 Free copies of In The Trenches

Note:  the books have been spoken for but if you are interested and missed out this time I will be offering three more sometime in August.  Watch for upcoming posts and thank you again.  If you are interested on behalf of a group I would be happy to work with you for discounts for multiple copies.  Carol


If you think that you or someone you know would benefit from having a copy of In The Trenches and feel you cannot afford one now is your chance.  This could be for yourself, a friend or family member, or a group or church. 

I will be giving away copies to the first three people that email me their name and address and let me know whether you heard about this offer through the blog or facebook.  No strings attached.   

Hope you all have a great week.

No comments: